You may have remembered some posts about the Ataxia Burpee Challenge fundraiser we were planning for June.
Due to current circumstances with COVID-19, we decided to postpone the fundraiser until next June.
It appears that things might start to re-open over here, but we don’t know what the repercussions of that will be yet and feel that to postpone is the best course of action.
The donation link still works, however. If you are still able to donate or want to, you can do so by clicking here to visit the donation page.
Thanks and stay safe!