We’ve been busy at Hope For Ataxia.
Let’s take a quick look at what we’ve been able to accomplish this year!
- we published 52 personal stories from Ataxians, caregivers, friends and relatives in 2021.
- we held our 1st fundraiser for the National Ataxia Foundation and raised just over $8,000.
- we had over 100 support group meetings to help those in the Ataxia community.
- We created and sold around 10 new shirt designs to help raise awareness of Ataxia.
- we recorded 24 Speaker Sessions to help educate, empower and inspire those in the Ataxia community.
And we’re just getting started! Over the next year, we hope to be improving upon what we did this year and we’ll expand upon it.