Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
This beef bourguignon recipe is adapted from one by Julia Child. It’s a traditional French dish normally served during colder seasons.
- Pork tenderloin; remove silver skin
- 2 thin slices of prosciutto
- 2 stalks of asparagus
- 2 slices Gruyere cheese
- 5 or 6 toothpicks
- Kitchen twine
- Total Time: 35 min-1hr
- Prep: 15 min.
- Cook: 30-45 min. baking; 20 min. on barbecue.
- Slice the tenderloin open like a boat but not to the end
- First place the cheese, then the asparagus and then the prosciutto on top
- Take the toothpicks and pierce the top of the tenderloin so the toothpicks are holding together the two sides
- Take the twine, hook it and cross it like shoelaces to hold the meat together
- Bake in 375℉ with butter for 30-45 min; use hand to feel for doneness
- Cook for 20 minutes on the barbecue.
- Slice on an angle and serve with rice or potatoes
Recipe provided by cheftroy.ca
If you have any questions, please email Chef Troy Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org