Really awesome news! We’ve been asked to speak at the National Ataxia Foundation’s 2021 AAC (Annual Ataxia Conference). Read below for more details.
This year, the National Ataxia Foundation is hosting its 2021 AAC from March 10th to the 13th.
And guess what. Hope For Ataxia co-founders Mark & Courtney have been invited to speak at the event!
Here’s what you need to know:
- there are over 30 renowned speakers at the 4-day event
- Wednesday, March 11th:
- Courtney is facilitating a Geographical Networking Break, 2pm Central/3pm Eastern.
- Thursday, March 12th:
- Mark is facilitating a Boxing & Movement Disorders discussion with special guest Melissa Tafoya from Rock Steady Boxing, 1:30pm Central / 2:30pm Eastern;
- Courtney is speaking about being Single With Ataxia, 2:30pm Central / 3:30pm Eastern.
- Friday, March 12th:
- Mark is speaking about Living & Coping With Ataxia, 12pm Central / 1pm Eastern;
- Courtney is facilitating a Geographical Networking Break, 1:30pm Central / 2:30pm Eastern.
There will be many other sessions and a lot of useful information for Ataxians, friends, relatives, and caregivers!